Monday, August 4, 2014

New Blog

Hi, strangers!!! I have been so MIA from the blog world for some time (although I have been following along with your lives from afar), but have been itching to come back. I really miss documenting Cameron and our lives and feel like this is the best to do that.

One big piece of news is that we got MARRIED!! We finally made if official, so with my new last name came a new email address and a new blog. I loved my Strawberry Swing name (It was our wedding song!), but I respect another blogger too much to have the same name. So, I am back to Scott Family of Maine - sound familiar? I promise this is the last switch. ;) It's a new link, though, so please save it! I have started to add some of you to my reading list under my new email, and I can't wait to reconnect!!

Happy August!! I hope you enjoy the last few weeks of summer. :)

PS I am looking for an awesome blog designer to give my new page some love...please leave tips if you have them!!

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing I like you so much and don't mind the back and forth! ;-) Totally just kidding! But seriously, I'm so happy to hear that you're coming back!!! I thought you may have been gone for good. I'll make sure to give you a follow at the new link!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...