Monday, February 10, 2014

Winter Weekends


Our weekend was pretty typical, but still oh-so-fun. I mean, we never would have been able to justify buying the best LLBean tube before having a kid, right?

Friday afternoon, Cam and I met Jesse and Dusty at Tumble Tikes for Open Gym. Dusty is just learning to walk, so it was so fun to watch try to keep up with Cam! (It's amazing how much different just six months can make!)

I promise they had fun, but they did not enjoy having to stop for a picture! And, I have no idea what Cam is looking at...
(Cam: 19 months, Dusty: 12 months)

After Tumble Tikes, we met my Dad for dinner at Pat's Pizza...there's nothing better than beer and pizza on a Friday night!

Saturday morning, we woke up to our usual routine: cartoons, little house keeping, coffee, etc...

and, we learned that Cam loooves cinnamon sugar toast!


Then we decided to venture to LLBeans to get us the little guy a P.H.A.T. tube for sledding! This thing will last him until he goes to college. Seriously. It's awesome and the best $100 we've ever spent!

We went to our new 'hood and had no idea what we were in for. Cam LOVED it. He couldn't get enough.






How could you say no to this face? We got our workout in, dragging him back to the top of the hill, but we all had so much fun!! And, Cam napped for three hours after...seriously. We may be doing this until the snow melts.

Saturday night, we had Sarah and Katrin over for sushi and Bridesmaids. They had never seen it...can you believe that? We ate, drank and laughed...a pretty stellar Saturday night, if I do say so myself!


Sunday, Chad cooked delicious Irish Benedicts for breakfast then we ran some not-so-fun errands...Cam was not impressed.



Sunday afternoon, Cam and I did our usual Target run after his nap then had a fun, relaxing family night, including hiding behind curtains and playing with Woody. Typical.





Chad and I may or may not have watched Toy Story 3 after Cam went to bed...


I hope you all had a great weekend and have a wonderful week!!







4 comments:

  1. such a fun weekend! and he is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend looks and sounds like it was so much fun! I miss sledding, I need to have kids so I can do fun stuff again!

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    Http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so darn cute, I can't take it!!! Love the pics!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...