Friday, February 14, 2014

Five things I love...

...about Chad!



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


So, getting a picture with just Cam is hard enough...getting a picture with Cam holding a sign for #teamteddy was impossible. We love that little guy, though!




1. His Honesty
Sometimes, it's a little hard to take, but you always know what he's thinking. I am sooo not confrontational, but he's taught me it's ok to be sometimes.

One of my favorite pictures of this stud muffin!



2. His Affection
He is such a love. He loves to pamper me both with massages and head rubs and with random acts like leaving a note on my vanity or bringing me coffee to work. I never doubt his love for me!





3. His Drive
He is uber competative and hates to lose. Even when he is beating his work goals and kicking a**, it's not enough. He wants more.

He even wants to look better in $1 Target glasses...



4. His Love for his Babies
Chad adores his children...He has two daughters who live in Holland, and there isn't a day that goes by that we don't talk about them. And his relationship with Cam....Ohmagahd....it's the most precious thing I've ever seen.

Circa 2010



All three of his babies together!


5. His Love for ME
I have said this to him from day one....I am 100% ME around him and it's an amazing feeling. I haven't been in awful relationships before or anything, but they've never been like this. He loves that I am from tiny Maine and have a weird family. He loves that I drink beer and eat hot dogs. He loves that some days I don't change out of my yoga pants and sweatshirts. I don't have to pretend with him.




I hope you all enjoy the weekend with your Valentine!! 

9 comments:

  1. i LOVE this post. .. and now i kinda love chad too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, hope you guys have the best Valentines Day!!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. finding your blog through the linkup and excited to be following along with your precious family. hope your day is filled with lots of love, sweets, and smooches! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew there was a reason I always liked Chad! ;-) Definitely a keeper for sure! Have a great weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet 5 =) #5 is my fave, love it. Happy super belated Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your sweet words of affirmation!!! SO precious!!!
    Hope y'all had a fabulous weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh girl how sweet is this post....you are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet post! Seems like you got a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...