Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Our newest canvas piece


I have a thing for pictures printed on canvas...I love that you don't have to worry about a frame or matching it to any decor. I move our canvas pieces a lot (the ones that aren't hanging on the walls) depending on mood, holiday decor, etc...


I was contacted by the lovely people at Easy Canvas Prints to review one of their pieces. Seeing that we just had family pictures taken, I jumped on it and ordered immediately.


The ordering was simple (which I can't say for some other companies), and the canvas piece was at my doorstop in under a week.


When I first picked up the package, I thought there was a 40 x 40 piece in there...it was so heavy! Alas, it was the 8 x 10 that I ordered. Why was it so heavy? Because it's amazing quality!!! Some other ones make me fear that they will blow off the wall if I open the window! This one isn't going anywhere. Except everywhere in our house. I've already moved it so I can see it more often. :)







I love, love, love it! I can't wait to move so I can order way more for our entire house. Their prices are great (and they always offer discounts), their ordering is simple, their shipping is lightening fast and their quality is like none other that I've seen.



Do you prefer canvas prints over regular? Go here for 50% off a print or buy one get one free AND FREE SHIPPING! You will not be sorry; I promise!


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...