Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Love is in the air....



I always say that I'm not going to get as into "x" holiday because it's silly. Then it gets closer and I dash to find a cute outfit for Cam and some fun gifts (that are usable, too...we are trying to have less stuff).



Like every other holiday, Valentine's Day has crept up on us and is less than a month away!! I know that it's just a "Hallmark" holiday, but it's still fun to celebrate and break up the winter-blues. Who doesn't love a reason to shower your significant other with love and buy fun gifts for your babies?






Valentine's Day 2014








What are some of your Valentine's Day gifts?? I love to hear other people's ideas!



PS Can you believe how little Cam was last year?






6 comments:

  1. He is such a cute little guy! They do grow so fast! Love the gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw look at little Cam last year! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to sound really cheesy but one of Michael and I's Valentine's Day traditions is to have a lobster dinner. We are both huge 'Friends' fans and there was once an episode where Phoebe talks about how lobsters mate for life (referencing Ross & Rachel). We always got a kick out of this particular episode. So on our first VD together, Michael cooked me a lobster dinner and made a card himself that year that said, "To my lobster...my life, my love, forever" Every year since, we celebrate with a lobster dinner. Completely cheesy I know but that's us!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, look at baby Cam! Love those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome little guy...he's too sweet! And loving the boy PJs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby Cam!!!! So so cute!!! Great gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...