Tuesday, January 7, 2014

#365daysofcameron


I've totally hopped on the picture-a-day bandwagon on Instagram and so far, I love it. I'm sure I've lost a few followers who don't have kids of their own, but that's ok...I will LOVE having these pictures at the end of the year!



January 1 - On our way to Macaroni Grill with Grandpa for dinner...it was freeeeeezing outside, and we joked that he looked Randy from A Christmas Story













January 2 - SNOW DAY...I don't think we got out of our pajamas all day. We read books, watched cartoons, built blocks, played with trains and chilled in the crib...mom included.




January 3 - Cam started a new day care this past Monday, so we had to order him a "nap mat." He loves robots, so when this arrived in the mail, he was thrilled. He did such a good job practicing...NOT.









January 4 - still shoveling out from the major snow storm...watching Daddy from inside is much more fun than bundling up in negative temperatures to help him. ;)




January 5 - Sunday afternoons are always Cameron/Mommy dates while Daddy works...this time, we headed to the Children's Museum for an hour or so of interrupted fun. "What's that?" is Cameron's new favorite saying...he had a blast practicing this phrase at the museum!







January 6 - This kid was worn.out after his first day in the "Toddler Room." They walked through the entire elementary school since it was raining/hailing outside, drew, built and read...exhaustion was at its finest, although this little dude handled it just fine and was the sweetest piece of pie all night. 


I think I am going to enjoy this little journey...are you participating, too? Let me follow along!!







5 comments:

  1. loooove seeing all the 365's in my feed. and i majorly heart Cameron!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And I love that nap mat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 365 photo idea. I always try and then end up failing by mid-January and just give up. I'm going to IG more this year though, I would love to make one of those awesome IG photo books for each year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Why is it I don't follow you on Insta?? Well, now I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been loving all the daily pictures!!! Like you said, such great memories! Love his "practicing" on the nap mat! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...