So, I created a 30 While 30 list and have just updated it since today is halfway to my 31st birthday (wowza)!
Things that I have accomplished:
1. Get a stamp on my passport - We went to Holland last month to visit Peyton and Mica.
6. Plan a fantastic 1st birthday for Cameron - June 29th is the date to celebrate!
7. Find a church to attend - We had been going to East Point Christian Church but have been slacking due to travelling and illnesses. Hopefully we will be back this week!
9. Get a permanent job - It's in the books! I am a contracted, permanent teacher in the same position I currently hold. I could not be happier and thank God everyday that I have been given this opportunity.
10. Save $2,000 cash - We saved it and spent some of it in Europe, but we are starting to put more aside! I hopeful we will bypass this amount by my birthday!
11. Have a date night at least once a month - This is so important to us! What will we do this month? Hmmm...
14. Have dinner with Dad at least every 2 weeks - We have dinner with Dad every Friday night! This is one of my favorite traditions, and I know he loves our time together, too.
16. Drive up Route 1 - We drove up to Rockport in January for Mom's birthday...maybe we will get a little further later this year!
18. Start my Arbonne business - This is going great!! I am getting more and more comfortable introducing Arbonne to people and have gotten some great customers out of it!
19. Get Cameron involved in activities outside of day care - We did a 7 week swim lesson, and he absolutely loved it. We will be going back in the fall! I think we will also add on a little tumbling class, too.
21. Find our own house - we hear today or tomorrow if we are approved to start building! Please keep your fingers crossed!
22. Do a 30 day detox - I did this in February and had amazing results. I am going to do it again very soon!
23. Do 100 push ups and 5 minute plank - I have started the 100 push up challenge
So, 13/30 things isn't bad! I am still hopeful that I can achieve all of them by my 31st birthday (December 10)!
Do you have a "list" anywhere? How are you doing on it?