Tuesday, November 19, 2013

These are a Few of my Favorite Things



I am linking up Elise and Jen today to show off my Christmas/Birthday list...I don't ask for much these days since we are saving and paying off debt like crazy, but I have a few things on my mind!








I have yet to join this bandwagon...I thought it was a phase. I thought it was for those younger than me. But I can't resist it anymore! I need a casual pair of boots to wear with leggings and jeans! I love my Fryes, but they aren't always appropriate. 


My only concern is that black doesn't look so pretty when it starts to wear...do any of you have black UGGs? Do they still look nice? Should I just got for brown and forget about the black? #firstworldproblems










REMOTE STARTER

If you live in a state with winters like Maine, you will appreciate this! I currently park in a garage, so it's not that big of a deal, but I would love one for when I come out of work in the afternoon on those blistery winter days or for when I won't be parking in a garage when we move! Please, Santa?













A FACIAL, MASSAGE, MANICURE AND/OR PEDICURE

I feel like these are such a waste of money when we are trying to save, but I would love a little pampering. Maybe even an eyebrow wax? (I think I may splurge before we go to Vegas...I can't be having bushes for eyebrows and chipped nails on the strip!)




You can find a more expansive list of my "wants" on my Pinterest page! Fun coffee mugs and tees, some jewelry and lots of home stuff are at the top of my list!


What's on your list of favorite things this year?

xoxo,
Jess


5 comments:

  1. I live in VA and a remote starter is a must (especially those running late mornings when I need the windshield defrosted BEFORE I get in the car haha) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely could use a mani / pedi. I've never had a pedi actually. ever. I know. New follower here!

    Tattered to Taylored

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my stars...wouldn't a remote starter be heavenly!? especially if you were starting your car to be all warm and toasty pre-massage?! that's what i'm talking about! ;)

    thanks for linking up with us today, love!!!!! thank you so much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the Ford Edge! haha:) and a remote starter would be so nice!!

    Over from the link up!

    http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have black Uggs and have had them for about 5 years. They only really started to show wear after about the 3rd winter, mostly salt stains, and each year after that I've been cleaning them with Ugg cleaner and a toothbrush. They are still in really great shape though and I don't think they look worse than any of the other colors after a few years!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...