In case you haven't noticed, I have a "30 While 30" list going on up in here, and being 30 is almost over for me, so here's a brief update of my progress.
1. Get a stamp on my passport - DONE (Holland in Spring 2013)
2. Take a weekend trip with just Chad - BOOKED (Vegas in December for my 30th!)
3. Rent a camp for the week - this has been postponed to the next year....whomp, whomp :(
4. Get my teaching certificate in Maine - DONE
5. Pay off most of our debt - DONE (We have paid off almost $10k this year)
6. Plan a fantastic 1st birthday for Cameron - DONE
7. Find a church to attend
8. Baptize Cameron
9. Get a permanent job - DONE
10. Save $2,000 cash - we've put most of it towards debt, but we are saving!
11. Have a date night at least once a month - DONE...We are good about this!
12. Volunteer - SCHEDULED for Thanksgiving
13. Read the bible
14. Have dinner with Dad at least every 2 weeks - DONE (We have dinner every Friday night!)
15. Go apple picking - DONE (Cam looooved it.)
16. Drive up Route 1 - DONE (Mom's Birthday)
17. Meet other Moms - Sort of...We have done swim lessons and some open gyms, but we honestly don't have a ton of time to do too many classes! I'm pretty happy with my current mom-friends, though. :)
18. Start my Arbonne business - DONE
19. Get Cameron involved in activities outside of day care - DONE (Swim Lessons)
20. Run in a race - not even close...this will continue to be on my list until it's complete!
21. Find our own house - DONE!! (We just started renovating.)
22. Do 30-Day Detox - DONE
23. Do 100 push ups and a 5-minute plank - in the same category as running...not even close
24. Pay for somebody's dinner at a restaurant - I buy the person behind me at Starbuck's a $5 gift card all the time...does that count? Not quite...I still want to do this!
25. Learn how to use my camera - I have used it, but have not learned how to use it properly.
26. Send real cards - I have been down right awful about this. I need to get it together!
27. Contemplate another tattoo ;) - I've been contemplating it, but I haven't gone through with it.
28. Get personalized stationary - nope...unless I get it as a gift. Hint, hint.
29. Bake something from scratch - Chad cooked an apple pie, and I ate it. Does that count?
30. Read a book. Yes, a book. - DONE (Two Kisses for Maddie)
So, I am not overly thrilled with my progress, but I feel like we got a lot done this year! We still have to work on our fitness and our faith: two major focus areas for 2014.