Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What a Weekend!


Friday night was our usual Grandpa Date...this week was Texas Roadhouse. God Bless America. There's not much better than people watching while drinking a beer and chowing on some steak!

After, Chad and I went on a date. Yes, you read that correctly...a date! No baby. Alcohol. A movie. It was bliss. (And Gravity was amaaaazing in 3D.)

Saturday morning, Cameron got a haircut, we hit up Lowe's and Cameron took a 2.5 hour nap!! Holy moly.



before the haircut....I love getting him a "big" boy haircut!


I rarely pull out my "real" camera anymore; it's so much easier to just snap away on my iPhone. But, I've realized that I don't have any printable pictures of Cam - we need some updates in our home! When we planned on heading to a local Fall Festival, I decided to charge up my big girl and have some fun. 

However, Cameron had a different idea. He had just woken up from a nap, so he was very mellow the entire time. That's ok, but I got some very sweet, innocent pictures of my baby big boy. 


He looooved the hens...we couldn't get him away!



sweet baby



listening to some tunes with Daddy



my sweet loves






















After our fun Fall Fest, we decided to stop for some Pumpkin Beer at a local brewery that also happens to have a playground and playhouse behind it. Win-win, I tell ya.

(back to the iPhone pics)











Sunday and Monday were Mommy/Cameron days since Chad had to work. We ran errands, had a playdate, had a donut-date and took a two hour nap in the car. :)

breakfast with LouLou...someone LOVED the blueberry muffin!








MY BOY


Sorry for the picture overload, but we did a lot!! I hope you all had a great weekend.....Happy Hump Day!!!!
xoxo
Jess






4 comments:

  1. Awwww, so fun. That looks like it was such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! He is so stinking cute! What a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how grown up Cam looks! Wow! His hair is gorgeous. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a great weekend! How old is Cameron? He looks pretty close to my little guy's age. It is really such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...