Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blog-ember: Life Lessons....

November 1
One of the best lessons life has shown you

Never burn bridges. Ever. 



I've learned this time and time again and not always because I have burned bridges, but because I haven't. 

As you grow older, it's so important to keep relationships, even if you don't think you need them. 

Sometimes it's for selfish reasons (because you want more Arbonne customers). 

Sometimes it's for the simple easiness of life (like seeing a could-be-enemy at the playground with their babies and realizing that you are both humans/moms).

Sure there are people that I don't agree with and maybe I didn't like them in high school, but who cares? We are all human. We are all worthy.

This goes along with one of my favorite quotes:


"Always be kinder than necessary. Everyone is fighting a battle of their own."

Happy Friday-eve, all!! Here's to a friendly, fun fall weekend!


I can never write a post that's too serious!

xoxo
Jess

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I found you again! It's been a while! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...