Friday, October 4, 2013

5 on Friday: A Random Mix




1) THIS is hilarious. If you work away from home, you can probably relate.


2) I am participating in a "Working Mom" collaboration with Elizabeth from E, Myself and I. I am so excited to be representing this portion of the blog world. It will start mid-October and should be a very supportive, encouraging and informative collection of posts from lots of working moms in the "blog" world!




3) I had a minor surgery on Tuesday that has been keeping me low for a few days...although I've enjoyed the day-time, drug-induced naps, I am ready to be back to real life. A big shout out to Chad for taking care of our entire family this week! I definitely could not have been able to recover properly if it wasn't for him! And, thank you all for your sweet notes and words!


4) If you don't already love fall, check out Jessica' Pinterest page or numerous decor posts....hello, inspiration! I cannot wait to have our house done for next year's holiday season! I am already pinning everything she has. She's seriously my idol (even though she has no clue who I am which makes it slightly creepy).





5) It's time for another fall weekend! We will be a little more low-key this weekend since I am still "recovering," but we will be attending a Pig Roast full of fun kiddie activities, BYOB and hopefully a dry day! I'm sure I will have plenty of pictures next week!





Happy Friday!!



xoxo,
Jess





5 comments:

  1. a pig roast?! wow! have fun!

    have a great friday!
    xo, sarah grace
    gracefullymadedesigns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surgery...boo, but the hubs taking care of the house & kiddos while you recover? Priceless!

    Love Little Baby Garvin too- she is just the most creative person ever!

    And love the working moms collab...definitely will be checking that out!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you recover quickly! Enjoy your pig roast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your surgery went well and hope that you have a smooth recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute fall picks! Love the chalkboard art!

    http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...