Friday, October 11, 2013

5 on Friday: Fall Outfit Loves

Happy Friday!!







I mean, who doesn't love a good fall outfit? You can throw together almost any pieces of clothing and have a cute, chic outfit with little outfit. Add a scarf and some boots and bam. You are good to go the pumpkin patch, to a chili cook-off or to watch some football.

1) This outfit. All of it. 

(via)



2) Cozy sweater + scarf = Heaven

(via)


3) I love any outfit with a vest and a pop of color:

(via)




4) A big cozy sweater with some leggings or jeans...comfy and warm!

(via)






5) A look I'm not loving? This one:




I ordered this dress from the GAP with high hopes of it being a go-to fall outfit. Unfortunately, it went right back to the store. I ordered a Medium, but it fit more like a Large; I felt like I was wearing a flannel robe all day. You win some. You lose some. This one, GAP, was a loss in my book.


As you can tell, GAP is my go-to place for new clothes. I haven't been able to find as much at Target (or be able to fit in as many things post-baby) and don't spend enough time searching other places. Where do you find good deals on new outfits?

Happy Weekend!!
xoxo
Jess

4 comments:

  1. that is the coziest sweater i have seen in a while. it's perfect!!! love that gap cardigan too. thanks for sharing!

    found you on the linkup. yay!!

    xx
    elise
    cheersyall-thehoustons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So behind on my blog reading from the weekend... but I love all of these outfits! Went to go find that Gap cardigan, and it's already sold out - boo! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. I did fall clothes on my blog today too. I'm loving that first outfit you posted! WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love cozy sweater + scarf combo!!! It's so effortless yet amazingly trendy at the same time!!! I just followed you on GFC - looking forward to your next post!! <3

    xoxo, Kerynn
    MangoRabbitRabbit.blogspot.com
    Fall Outfit: 3 tips to elongate your legs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...