Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekly Wishes

The Nectar Collective


I just came across this wonderful link-up, and although I am not a fan of all link-ups, this one seems right up my ally! I am always looking for ways to keep myself on track and motivated, and this seems like something I can stick to. Screw New Years Resolutions and even monthly resolutions...I am on board with weekly wishes to keep my mind straight.


Work: Install Ciirus on my home computer. I have been working for my mom and her company uses a program called Ciirus to keep track of properties and tenants. It would make my job so much easier if I had this on my computer, but I just keep putting it off!

Home: Organize Cameron's clothes. I share a closet with Cameron's clothes that are still too big for him, so I want to organize them to give me more space and to be able to see what he already has so I don't double-buy. Being organized also puts me in such a good mood.

Love: Write in our love note book. Do you have one? It's one of the best purchases I've made. Chad and I just write random love notes and leave the book for the other one to find. It's simple, yet amazingly recharging to get a love note from your love. :)

(purchased at Home Goods)


That's all for now...I am working my 2nd job today and Wednesday (after my 1st job) and have Open House at school tomorrow night. That doesn't leave a whole lot of time for a huge "to do" list, but this is a good start, right? I will be back next Monday for a new installment of Weekly Wishes!

What are your weekly wishes? 



Happy Monday!!


xoxo
Jess

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a busy week! I love your weekly wishes, especially #3. What a sweet idea. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekly Wishes has been keeping me motivated so welcome to the club!
    A love note book sounds amazing.
    Good luck with this week's goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Weekly Wishes! It's such a great link up, there's so much support from other bloggers! I LOVE the idea of a love notebook, that's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...