Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Our Weekend: Fall is Here!


I think most of you will agree with me when I say that I am sooo excited that fall is officially here!! The weather has been amazing and I am totally enjoying my boots and Cameron's hoodies! :)

This past weekend, we took full advantage of the sunshine, loaded up on coffee and stayed outside as long as possible. 

Friday night dinner date with Grandpa...this week: Macaroni Grill

Assembling our amazing IKEA table set...Cam LOVES it and has not stopped sitting in his chairs since we put them together!

See? Morning coffee chats with LouLou



After Cameron's morning nap on Saturday (which was almost an hour....those are good naps in our house!), we headed to the Eastern Prom: the neighborhood where we will be living in less than a year!!! We walked around and looked at all of the old Victorian homes then let Cam loose at the playground.


This is one of my favorite looks. It's when he's watching other kids (or adults) play....I just love it.

Happy Boy!






A sneak peek at the house we are buying now....we have so many before pictures! You would be amazed at some of them. (I will share a lot more later, but wanted to throw in some sneak peeks!)

An old closet...it's about 3.5' tall and about 2' wide...I don't think this would pass as a "Master" closet anymore!

Should we keep the carpet? Yikes! We are tearing this baby down to her bare bones!


Saturday night, Chad cooked an amaaaazing meal for me. Well, to start, we popped a bottle of Veuve at 3:30!!! We enjoyed it thoroughly before indulging in some delicious goat cheese and Stonewall Kitchen's Pepper Jelly...have you tried it? DO IT NOW. It's so good and so simple. 

(via)


For dinner, Chad made seared scallops, white truffle risotto, candied pear....oh my. The benefits of being with a Chef!



He also made an apple pie (talk about being spoiled!), but that was pretty much gone before I could get a picture of it. :)



Sundays are for....FOOTBALL!! My Uncle Bill is a die-hard Redskins fan (poor guy), so we are always sending funny pictures/comments back and forth. I snapped this super goofy picture of Cameron in his Patriots sweatshirt yesterday, so I had to send it to him. 





This was one of my favorite weekends....Chad and I got to spend some time together, Cameron was amazing and the weather was perfect. This upcoming weekend is much busier, but for good reasons!!


I hope you all have a great week!!
xoxo
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...