THANK YOU for your sweet and confirming comments, Instagram notes and emails on my post yesterday. It's funny how you think you're the only one who feels a certain way when you're really one of many!
1) We got a new car!! We loved our Land Rover, but she was getting old, so we sold her to a new family who needed a lot of space for soccer kids!! We are leasing a brand new, fully-loaded Ford Explorer. I must say that all of the gadgets are mighty fun to play with!! We have Sirius, back-up camera, duel sunroof and heated seats...Momma is in heaven! It also has a 3rd row which folds down and lends a LOT of cargo space. The Bob fits with no problems!
2) There are less than 100 days until Christmas! I know it's not even fall yet, but I LOVE the Christmas season. From October 26 (Chad's birthday) through January 27 (Mom's birthday), I feel like we are all in a wonderful, joyous mood and are celebrating non-stop. I cam across this wonderful "planner" starting with 100 days to go, but I don't think I will splurge for it. I think I've got it down pretty well...
3) Speaking of holidays, fall starts this weekend!! I am so stinkin excited...we've already gotten a good dose of "fall" weather, but I am looking forward to more football, chili and bundled walks around the neighborhood! I cannot wait to get our new house so we can decorate it for every season! PS Do you read Jessica's blog? She is obsessed with fall, and I love it.
4) Cameron came down with an awful fever on Wednesday afternoon and had to be picked up from day care. We were up with him throughout the night; I've never felt him so warm!! The Tylenol worked wonders, and we kept him home from day yesterday. I hate not being able to make him feel better. :(
5) I love the new iPhone operating system...it's so fun!! It's definitely more"droid" looking, which isn't bad, in my opinion! Did you download it??
I hope you all have a great weekend!! Do you have any fun plans? I don't think we have any plans, which is always wonderful!