Friday, September 13, 2013

5 on Friday: TGIF







1) The most exciting thing that I have to share is that we are working towards buying this beautiful piece of home. Now, before you judge, it will look 100% different when it's complete. There are ocean views, a driveway and a garage, which are extremely rare in this neighborhood. It's its own community with restaurants, a playground, baseball, tennis and basketball facilities, a little beach and walking paths galore. It's not a private community, but it just so happens that the cities facilities are right there! Can you imagine? Playground every afternoon? Walk to the beach and restaurants in the summer? Rooftop deck cocktails at night? I. Cannot. Wait. Trust me, there will be plenty of updates on this project!





2) Since we are hoping to buy the beauty above, we have been scouring Craigslist and yardsales like crazy! I have a vision of Restoration Hardware + Pottery Barn via Craigslist ads...And, this is our first find. Isn't is amazing? And, it was free! I can't wait to fix her up (or maybe we will leave it be....)







3) If you don't have Timehop, you are missing out. It's my daily fix. 






4) Now that school has started, I am in full-on grammar mode. I love this picture below. I have a sign in my room that says "Let's eat Grandpa. Proper grammar saves lives."

I love the geek inside of me! :)






5) I am IN LOVE with the new AT&T commercial...just watch his hands. "Queen my dishes, please." LOVE 




Happy Friday!!
xoxo
Jess

3 comments:

  1. Time Hop kills me every day!! I love it, but it makes me cry nearly every day! Haha ;)

    Can't wait to hear more about the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the house - how exciting!! And I love the new blog look, BTW. So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what ya'll have planned for the new home! Sounds like it's in a perfect location!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...