Friday, September 27, 2013

5 on Friday: My New Favorite Things





This is my new favorite gadget of all time! 
It is one less thing I have to carry, and it keeps me from having my credit cards so handy...win - win!





I mean....no explanation needed!





I used to have super oily skin, but as I've gotten older, my skin becomes sooo dry during the fall and winter months. Arbonne's Revitalizing Set is the only thing that I have found that prevents my skin from being flaky dry without making it overly oily! This is certainly not a new product for me, but I always come to appreciate it a lot more when these dry months start rolling around....




4) GAP Sales
I just snagged some goodies at 40% off yesterday (plus I had some rewards to use)! I got Chad some new socks (Hey, it's the little things!), a new dress and new tights for me for under $30! Thank you, GAP Sales!

I am hoping this looks adorable with tights and boots....oh, the thrill of online shopping! ;)



5) FALL. 
Yes, fall. I am loving every single thing about it this year! Sweatshirts, warm coffee, Saturday errands...everything just seems more fun!


Poor kid has no pants that fit him...we have to roll everything so they don't fall off!





I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Ours will be full of cleaning and prepping our house to be put on the market (eek!), family time and volunteering at a Hospice Event!

xoxo
Jess





8 comments:

  1. Fall is the best thing about living on the east coast.. Well that, and that we experience all the seasons! Not sure I you have any Gap pants for Cam, but I love them bc they have an adjustable waist on te inside. A has a similar problem: I have to buy a certain size for length but his tummy can't hold the pants up! And I think I'll definitely be contacting you about Arbonne in Jan after the boys are born! Have a great weekend! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish our Fall would arrive already - I'm sitting here is shorts and a tank top :) Swooning over that iphone wallet case - think I'm gunna order it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Toms. I just ordered Maddy a pair and I'm chomping at the bit to get them in the mail. Hurry please! Doesn't the USPS know my daughter (Ahem) me isn't very patient?! :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I found you blog! We love Tom's around here too - super cute on little boys! And Gap sales are the BEST! Especially when they are for the babes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter has a couple pairs of Toms and we LOVE them! First time by the blog, happy weekend!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaqs has those toms! :) I love that they can be gender neutral so the next little can wear them, too!

    The dress you snagged is so cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from the Five on Friday linkup! I love fall and hoodie weather! So adorable about the tiny Toms and too-big pants! Good luck with your house. Good for you for volunteering at a hospice event! I used to do a lot of volunteering with a weekend grief camp for children called "Camp Dragonfly" - such a rewarding experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that phone case!! I love the idea of getting a gender neutral pair of toms! I can totally justify getting Mia a pair if I can save them for our next little :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...