Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cameron's 1st Birthday Inspiration

As I mentioned yesterday, we are full planning mode for Cameron's 1st birthday! His actual birthday is July 1st, but we want to be sure that he doesn't get lost in the 4th of July shuffle. (Although, it's kinda cool that we will always be celebrating for an entire week!)

To keep it a little low-key (since he will never remember it), but to make it fun enough (because I will remember it), we have combined a typical backyard bbq with a Lawn Games theme - some for the kiddos and some for us adults!

I am thinking cornhole, ribs, sandbox, water table, some shade, some beer and lots of friend...




Cameron's 1st Birthday




Do you have any amazing 4th of July/Backyard BBQ dishes to share? I have been all over Pinterest for dishes, drinks and decor! I can't wait to have all of our friends and family in one place!

xoxo
Jess




6 comments:

  1. I LOVE these ideas!! So fun and perfect for a summer party! (I'm especially obsessed with that onesie.) Have you seen the BBQ themed stuff in the $1 bins at Target - it would be PERFECT for your theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Such a fun first birthday! I just did an invite for my nephew's first birthday with almost the same idea: 4th of July/Americana without too much "4th of July"! Can't wait to see it come together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme! Fun for everyone! 1...really? Can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! I mean, the first birthday is definitely about the parents surviving the first year too, so it should be fun for both kids AND adults, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it!!!!! I love little backyard BBQ's with family and friends, and think this is the cutest idea for his 1st Birthday! How fun! Enjoy the planning! I have "Officially" started planning Charli's as well (since we are in the middle of moving back to the East Coast)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...