Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Bucket List

Spring is officially starting in just a few days, but we are supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow...seriously? I am over it! I just want to go for walks, go to the park, not wear 14 layers of clothing...

So, in the spirit of the season to come, here's my Spring Bucket List!!

~ Go for a hike

~ House Hunt (minus the snow)

~ Go to Holland (We are going April 27 - May 4)



~ Participate in Maple Syrup Sunday Events

~ Go to a Portland Sea Dogs Game



~ Walk the Boulevard

~ Go to the playground/park and have a picnic



If you live around Southern Maine, there's a great list of things to do in the Spring!

Happy Spring!

xoxo,
Jess

5 comments:

  1. We are supposed to get a ton more snow too. I am also SO over it. Your list sounds great! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I agree with the weather, it's hard to think spring when it's still freezing! I'm so ready for warm weather!

    How fun that you are going to Holland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO WITH YOU on the snow. I just want warmth!! :( Your list sounds awesome... HOLLAND??? How cool!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like there are lots of things to look forward to this spring! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...