Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Letters


Dear Chad:
Thank you for being AMAZING. Simply put, you make my life easier, happier, more exciting and all around better. Yesterday, you worked all day, took us shopping, looked at houses, cooked us dinner, gave me a head massage AND did the dishes. Really? How did I deserve you? I love you.




Dear Cameron:
You are simply the cutest baby I have ever seen in my entire life. Your cheeks, your dimple, your squinty eyes...they all make my heart melt. You love to cuddle in the mornings lately, and I just eat it up (it makes me rush around to get ready for work, but it's so worth it to get those 20 minutes with you). You hate being changed or dressed and wiggle around until we are done...this is very challenging, my love. But we laugh the whole way through...you  make our lives complete. I love you.





Dear Spring:
HI! It is so nice to see you. Will you please stick around until summer gets here? I am OVER winter.


Dear Airline Passangers:
We will have a 10 month old on a plane for 6 hours. I am sorry. That is all.


Dear April Vacation:
I can't wait until you're here. I need a break.


Dear Arbonne:
Thank you for providing us with another income. We need you!


That's all for now...thanks for listening and HAPPY WEEKEND!!

xoxo
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me what you plan on doing to entertain baby for 6 hours on a plane!! I'm flying solo with the baby in 2 weeks to Dallas and I'm freaking out about what to do to keep him from running wild. This kid can't be contained. I have NO CLUE what I'm going to do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...