Monday, January 28, 2013

Say Hello!


1. What blogs do you visit daily?
  
These two lovely ladies have adorable babies, great fashion and yummy recipes. :)

1. Schue Love
2. Hello! Happiness

2. Are you on Instagram? If so, what is your name?

Yes, ma'am! jlnorden is my name!

3. Can we find you on Pinterest? What's your Pinterest address, and what can we expect to see you pinning most? 

I LOVE to pin. ;) You can find me here. I pin a lot of baby things, recipes, decor and fashion. I am doing a detox, so I have searched and searched for yummy dinner recipes! What did we do before Pinterest?

4. What are your favorite blog link-ups to participate in?

I honestly don't do many...I can barely find the time to write my own posts, but I do like to participate in some that relate to me and my family!

5. Why do you blog?

I blog mostly to document our life. I love to take pictures and this is a great way to have a place to store and display them! I blog for accountability when I am working towards goals. I blog to meet other moms. 

6. Tell us one random fact about yourself.

Oh, gosh...I always hate this one. I can never think of anything really random/interesting until 2 days later. Let's see....I have traveled up and down the east coast a million times and have been to California 3 times, but I've never been anywhere in between. I seriously don't think I've visited a state that didn't have a coast! Hmmm...I've never thought of that one before. ;)







3 comments:

  1. nice to meet you. awww. your baby is so cute. I LOVE babies! :)

    Stopping by from "Say Hello!"

    I hope you have a great week!

    Jessica
    http://mybeautifulli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up -- I knew I had to when I noticed you are in Maine. I miss home!! I spent 21 years there before moving to the south!

    Ashley
    ourlittledevilpup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...