Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nautical Baby Boy


Ever since we found out we were having a baby boy, Chad and I were in total agreement that he would be welcomed into a nautical-themed nursery by way of a nautical-themed baby shower! We both love the ocean, lived on the Eastern Shore together and now live on the coast of Maine together...there's no way our baby will grow up not loving the ocean!

On that note, I was completely in love when I checked out the Riviera collection on Baby Gap. How can you not love these pieces??



Nautical Baby Boy




xoxo
Jess

3 comments:

  1. We have those tiny Sperry's - given to us as a gift - and even though putting shoes on a 6 month old is totally impracticable, I pop them on him all the time because they are just so stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! Makes me in the mood for some cool summer nights on the water :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...