I love reliability, don't you? I am joining some lovely ladies in talking about how we are doing in achieving our New Year's Resolutions. If I have to report to someone, I'm more like to stay on track. ;)
Instead of doing New Years' Resolutions, I created some goals for the month of January. They are things that I want to incorporate into my life and that I really want to achieve!! I have never been great at resolutions because they are usually time-consuming and life gets in the way (
1. Wash my face before bed. I can't say that I have mastered this, but I am doing it more often, which is a start! I know that I should, but I am just so tired that I like to skip it.
2. Drink 64 ounces of water each day. I have been doing this pretty regularly. My toughest time is on the weekends when I am home because I have a 32 ounce bottle at work that I just continually sip on all day. When I am home, I don't carry that around and have to consciously think about drinking a lot of water!
3. Begin working out again. Ugh...between illnesses, meetings and the weather, I have not been able to do this. My favorite activity is walking outside with Cameron, but with below-zero temps, this has not happened! We have a treadmill at home that needs to be set up...I really have no excuse!
4. Pay off a credit card. We did!! Then we put something else on it. Yikes!! We have been using Ready for Zero, which is really helping us get organized!
5. Look for a church for our family. I can say that I have accomplished this one! We attended two different churches and are attending another one this Sunday. The first one was a no-go, but we loved the second one! I want to try one or two more, but may end up going back to #2 full-time. I have really enjoyed getting back to God.
I will have some new goals for February, but I am hoping to continue to work on some of these since they really help my overall well being. :)