Monday, January 28, 2013

January Goals


I love reliability, don't you? I am joining some lovely ladies in talking about how we are doing in achieving our New Year's Resolutions. If I have to report to someone, I'm more like to stay on track. ;)




Instead of doing New Years' Resolutions, I created some goals for the month of January. They are things that I want to incorporate into my life and that I really want to achieve!! I have never been great at resolutions because they are usually time-consuming and life gets in the way (and I have million other excuses).




1. Wash my face before bed. I can't say that I have mastered this, but I am doing it more often, which is a start! I know that I should, but I am just so tired that I like to skip it.

2. Drink 64 ounces of water each day. I have been doing this pretty regularly. My toughest time is on the weekends when I am home because I have a 32 ounce bottle at work that I just continually sip on all day. When I am home, I don't carry that around and have to consciously think about drinking a lot of water!

3. Begin working out again. Ugh...between illnesses, meetings and the weather, I have not been able to do this. My favorite activity is walking outside with Cameron, but with below-zero temps, this has not happened! We have a treadmill at home that needs to be set up...I really have no excuse!

4. Pay off a credit card. We did!! Then we put something else on it. Yikes!! We have been using Ready for Zero, which is really helping us get organized!

5. Look for a church for our family. I can say that I have accomplished this one! We attended two different churches and are attending another one this Sunday. The first one was a no-go, but we loved the second one! I want to try one or two more, but may end up going back to #2 full-time. I have really enjoyed getting back to God.


I will have some new goals for February, but I am hoping to continue to work on some of these since they really help my overall well being. :)

xoxo,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. I am horrible about washing my face before bed too. I'm working on it! And I don't drink nearly enough water. I just don't drink enough liquids in general. I never get thirsty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad you linked up with us!! I'm so enjoying the accountability of this. see you in february dear!!
    xoxo
    praying for you and your goals!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...