Tuesday, January 29, 2013

30-Day Detox


Have you ever heard of Arbonne? I have been using their products for years and absolutely love it. I never even considered investing in their company until recently, and finally took the plunge in January!

One of the great things about Arbonne is that they have a 30-Day Detox program that is so totally doable, even I can do it!! Never in a million years did I imagine that I would want to do a detox and be able to do one! A shorter detox (3 or 7 days) sounds so much better because it's over so quickly, but I really want to modify my lifestyle and way of eating, and this is my way of doing that!



The detox is mainly an elimination diet: You take away:

  • Gluten
  • Dairy
  • Soy
  • Sugar
  • Alcohol 
Instead, you supplement with Arbonne products:
  • Protein Powder
  • Fizz Sticks (for caffeine and as an appetite suppressant)
  • Fit Chews (for sugar cravings)
  • Fiber Boost
  • Detox Tea
Depending on your "goal," your detox can change a little. If you are trying to lose weight, you really follow the plan to the bare bones. If you are trying to be healthier (me), you follow it, but add a little extra "food" instead of so many liquids. If you are exercising still, you add more "food" in addition to the liquids.

For example, a sample day for me is:

Morning: Breakfast or tea

Breakfast: Protein Shake

Snack: Fizz Stick or tea

Lunch: Protein Shake and veggies/hummus

Snack: Fizz Stick or tea

Dinner: protein, veggies and healthy starch

Before bed: tea

So, I started yesterday (Monday, 1/28) and will go through the end of February. I have heard so many success stories, and I cannot wait to see how my body transforms over the next 30 days! I know that my energy level will sore and I am hoping for less aches and pains as a result of eliminating so many not-so-good things from my diet. 

I will probably post quite a bit about the detox to keep me on track. I will also share some yummy recipes I find!

P.S. If you are interested in purchasing or sampling anything, just let me know! I will gladly send you some info!

xoxo
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Jess! I would love to know the results and how it worked for you once you're done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...