Friday, December 21, 2012

Cozy Vacation


Today starts my 11 day vacation and I cannot wait!! I have no plans, so I will be spending a lot of time with the following things:

Yoga Pants (not me, btw)



Red Wine


Warm, Soft Blanket


Movie Favorites



Oh, and this little man since his daycare is closed all week! ;)



I can't wait to do nothing for a few days...because we all know that after less than a day, I will be cleaning or organizing something! I have forgotten how to relax!!

xoxo
Jess




3 comments:

  1. sounds pretty amazing!
    Enjoy your vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can see it here! http://simply-clarke.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    Merry Christmas,

    Marquis Clarke
    simply-clarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoga pants and wine? You speak my love language.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...