Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dear Santa...Love, Cameron

I have been "pinning" some ideas for Cameron for Christmas, but also came across this article that made me laugh out loud. Numbers 4, 7, and 10 are especially true for us - the less noise, the better! We have plenty of things that make noise to keep Cameron entertained for a good couple of years. And this toy:



As if being a "boy mom" doesn't freak me out enough with worms, dirt and snakes, THIS makes me want to puke without even seeing it in person. It reminds me of Biology with Sr. Ruth and the amount of effort I put into NOT doing this. Gag me. Please no. If you DO ever buy this for Cameron, YOU are helping him with it!! I will be getting a pedicure and drinking champagne...

Now, onto some toys that we would LOVE for our little guy....(Disclaimer: I am not asking for gifts, but people have already started requesting ideas!)






or these Education Toys









(They are cheaper at Walmart, but I can't find it online)



(minus the baby, we already have one!)








Basically, anything that he can grab or with a lot of colors is right up his alley! I'm sure we will come across a ton more things, but maybe Santa will make a special visit...he has been a good boy, afterall!

Do you have any other suggestions for a 6 - 12 month old boy? 

xoxo
Jess


3 comments:

  1. Maddy's caregiver in VA had a toy car mat that Maddy fell in love with. She loves to play with cars so this mat kept her occupied and stimulated. I ended up buying one for her to play with at home and she loves it. Plus, this is something she can keep for a while unlike a lot of her other toys that she's already outgrown or bored with. I bet Cam would love it! Amazon has a lot of options at great prices. Target has a few but they're just OK. I'd shop Amazon first. Good luck!

    http://www.amazon.com/Children-Area-Rug-39-x58/dp/B000A0CIFU/ref=sr_1_3?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1354123146&sr=1-3&keywords=toy+car+mat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo not prepared for the gross things we're going to have to deal with as boy moms. The first time he hands me a bug or worm he's carefully selected for me, I'm going to have to do some deep yoga breathing to act delighted.

    We have many of the same gifts on our list - I'm especially excited about the Fisher Price apptivity case. Baby boy is already mesmerized by Peekaboo Barn and if it buys some quiet time at dinner, church or on the plane, ain't no shame in handing over the iPhone to baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had that playmat in our playroom for almost 3 years. It is awesome: soft and easy to clean!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...