Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Just another day in the office...

On Monday, I had the day off from work and Cameron's daycare was closed, so we got to spend the entire day together! We relaxed, had a play date with Jameson and Lynn and then I had to go to work for a couple of hours, so Cam went to work with LouLou.

Jameson with the toy Cameron got for him!


Let me introduce to you the future CEO of APM: Cameron Scott.

Hello, everyone!


Now listen here....


What, I can't suck on my hand at work?!


What in the world is this thing? It isn't colorful, noisy or squishy like my other toys!


Can I help you? I'm kind of busy, here...


This work thing is pretty easy...


My hand is way more interesting than these papers...


Don't mess with the boss, or else...


Quick update: Cam is 14 weeks and his colic is still rearing it's ugly head...but, we read that it gets really bad right before it ends. Please pray that this is the case because he has been not happy these last few days!! We also think he has a little cold - his nose is stuffy and his cries/coughs sound congested. I'm off to call his doctor!

xoxo
Jess, Chad & Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...