Monday, October 29, 2012

Chad's Birthday Weekend

Well, now that Chad is part of our family, he knows that we do birthdays BIG! He turned the big 4-1 this year, so what did I do? I got him 41 gifts...it looked like Christmas morning. :)


All wrapped up and numbered 1-41


Most of his goodies: snacks, gum, socks, soap (his favorite kind), CD, DVD, underwear, beef jerky, lottery tickets, scratch tickets, new workout pants, "IOU"s, chocolate, etc...




I asked Chad what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said, "Hang out with my family." So, that's what we did. :) We went to Freeport on Friday afternoon and walked around a bit. We stopped for take-out on the way home and spent the rest of the night relaxing as a family (minus 2).



Saturday morning, we were up nice and early and decided to walk to Bernie's for breakfast with my mom. Cameron was great and loved all of the attention he got from everyone!



During the day on Saturday, I worked for a little, so Chad and Cameron got some 1-on-1 tie. I'm pretty sure neither of them minded doing nothing but watch football all day!



On Saturday afternoon, we went to my Dad's house for some cake and snacks to celebrate Chad. Cameron was a ham, like always, and looked precious in his little crab outfit. 



Daddy playing the drums with Cam as he laughed away!


Cam looooves to stand and see everything!

Sunday morning, Cameron decided that he wanted to get up extra early, so Chad made breakfast and we all hung in our pjs for awhile before we went grocery shopping together. 


Cameron's new friend, Sophie.

Sunday afternoon, I took Cameron to Target, Applebee's and TJMaxx with my dad while Chad worked. 

When we got home, we got the house ready for Hurricane Sandy, did some laundry, put Cam down and watched some football before I passed out at 10:00 8:30. 

We hope you all had a great weekend and stay safe during the storm!!

xoxo
Jess

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet idea to do 41 gifts! Looks like a great celebration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...