Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A New Milestone

Cameron has started to notice things (toys, pacifiers, etc) and want to grab them. I love to watch his face as he looks at an object and tries to move his little arm to grab it.

He started to do this last week, but actually grabbed his red toy in the bath last night!

When his pacifier falls while he's in his car seat, I can see him looking at his pacifier and concentrating so hard because he wants to pick it up, but he's not there yet. I know this is a small milestone, but it's so amazing to watch him learn how to do something!

P.S. Don't mind my voice! Eek...I hate it!

2 comments:

  1. Ack!!!! So adorable!!! They grow like weeds. Don't blink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It is such a little miracle to see each new skill develop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...